1) Have or have had cancer and have attended Indian Summer Camp between
the ages of 6 and 18.
2) Be a full time (minimum 12 credit hours per semester) student at an accredited
university, community college, vocational or technical school.
3) Be a citizen of the United States.
4) Return a completed application, school transcripts, completed essay and two letters of recommendation by April 1.
5) Apply for the Kids Cancer Alliance scholarship the first time by the age of 21. Funds may be awarded after 21 but no later than 25.
6) Demonstrate financial need.
Since 1981, Kids Cancer Alliance has offered a “normal” camping experience for children with cancer. It has recently expanded its services to also include the children with cancer’s families, offering camps that include siblings, family retreats, quarterly events and in-hospital programs. Kids Cancer Alliance also offers free financial support to children with cancer and their families. Click here for more information.