UK Education Abroad through the UK International Center offers a variety of programs that allow you to study communication, information communication technology, integrated strategic communication, journalism and media arts and studies in an international setting. Immerse yourself in another culture, expand your knowledge and explore what the world has to offer with any one of the exciting opportunities available to you by studying abroad with the College of Communication and Information.
Education Abroad is available to all majors in the College of Communication and Information.
Why Study Abroad?
Education abroad can help you
- Experience the industry first-hand
- Globalize your world view
- Expand your intercultural understanding and problem-solving skills
- Prepare to work in an increasingly diverse and international workplace
- Gain new insight into the world and yourself
- Increase your language skills
As a student, one of the best ways to increase your knowledge is to immerse yourself in various cultures and diverse environments. There is no substitute for the experience that a semester, year, summer or winter abroad will give you.