The College of Communication and Information Student Ambassador Program is a great opportunity to get involved and promote your love of your major and the College of Communication and Information.
Our Student Ambassadors are outstanding student leaders who represent the best of what this College has to offer. It is an elite program that seeks to promote pride in and increase understanding of the College to prospective and current Wildcats.
Benefits of becoming a CI Student Ambassador include:
- Represent the College in various recruitment events throughout the year
- Host prospective students in classes
- Meet with prospective students and parents on visits
- Build lasting relationships with fellow Ambassadors in the College
- Develop excellent communication, leadership and professional resume skills
- Meet and work with the excellent staff and faculty in the College of Communication and Information
- Earn an academic scholarship
To be eligible to serve as a College Ambassador a student must:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student in the College who has completed a minimum of 30 hours
- Have earned a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above
- Be available to work a minimum of 40 hours per semester
- Have some extracurricular activity or leadership experience working in a student services area on campus
- Be available to attend mandatory meetings throughout the academic year
Applications for the 2023-24 CI Ambassador Program are now available. Click here to apply online. Applications are due by 11:59 pm on Sunday, March 19.
For more information, please contact Lindsay Vance, College Recruiter.